Put a Bird on It.
Freeride 38 WConcave longboard skateboard is a direct result of traveling, exploring, and adventuring through the world. It is the physical by-product of two years of diligent, collective, critical analysis, which has lead to a better understanding of both our needs as riders and our direction as a company.
Your New W
While not ideal for freestyle (WConcave detracts from freestyle durability by increasing stiffness in the center of the deck), the
Freeride 38 WConcave will do it when asked, but this deck hits its stride with shorter riders on steeper hills providing a pocket perfectly suited to a smaller stance.
If you are a shorter rider hitting Freeride 80% of the time and freestyle 20%, the
Freeride 38 WConcave longboard skateboard provides a unique opportunity to jump on a board perfectly styled for you.
Freeride 38 WC Stats
The Devil is in the details. Here's the Freeride 38 WConcave stacks up.
- Length: 38 x Width: 9.75in
- Wheelbase: 25in
- Concave Shape: Deep Tub + Central WConcave
- Concave Depth @10.25in:(.666in)
- Effective Concave @9.25in:(.575in)
- Effect Platform: 23in x 9.85in
- Gas Pedals: 40 Degree
- Construction: 9 Ply Northeastern Maple
- KickSpecs: 5.0in wide x 3.5in long x 1.5in tall
- KickRatio: (3.5 x2) 7 / 31 = 22.5%
- Wedge or DeWedge Front / Back:3 degress / 3 degrees
Freeride 38 WConcave introduces W concave, comfortable W concave, to the short wheelbase freeride longboard skateboard market. The
Freeride 38’s W is far enough back to avoid impeding pushing, and at Original Skateboards, we think we hit on something that adds a fun twist to riders shorter urban freeride deck options. Build your quiver with a board that adds durability and stiffness to your freeride game.