Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing from Original Skateboards web store. Any product purchase acknowledges that you have read these Terms and Conditions, and are agreeing to be legally bound thereby. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not purchase from Original Skateboards web store.
This agreement (“Agreement”) contains the terms and conditions that apply to your purchase of products and/or services from Original Skateboards. By accepting delivery of the products and/or services and support described on the invoice, you agree to be bound by and accept these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior written notice at any time.
1. Acceptance. Your acceptance of these Terms shall be indicated by placing an order on Original Skateboards web store; by acceptance of any shipment or partial shipment from Original Skateboards; or by other interaction that indicates acceptance of said Terms and Conditions.
2. Payment Terms. Payment must be received by Original Skateboards before an order is accepted. Payment for products, services and support must be made by credit card or other method agreed upon in writing. Product and pricing may change without notice. Invoice data is final on the date that payment for the order has been received.
3. Shipping. Orders placed through the Site are subject to product availability and will be shipped according to the shipping terms herein and the shipping terms and charges presented on the web store at the time of purchase.
4. Delivery; Title; Risk of Loss. Risk of loss and title to products passes from Original Skateboards to the Customer on shipment from our facility in Newton, NJ. Original Skateboards shall not be liable for any delays in delivery beyond reasonable control not limited to, delays caused by unavailability or shortages of product or product components from Original Skateboards suppliers, natural disasters, acts of war, acts or omissions of Customer, fire, strike, riot, governmental interference, unavailability or shortage of materials, labor, telecommunications, fuel or power through normal commercial channels at customary and reasonable rates, failure or destruction of plant or equipment arising from any cause whatsoever, transportation failures or computer-related transmission failures.
5. Errors on the Site. The pricing and availability of products and or services available through the web store are subject to change without notice. When Original Skateboards discovers an error on our web store it will be corrected. Original Skateboards reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, misstatements, inaccuracies, or omissions, both before and after an order has been submitted, whether or not the order has been confirmed and whether or not your credit/debit card has been charged. In the event that your credit/debit card has been charged and your order is subsequently cancelled by Original Skateboards, Original Skateboards will issue a credit to that account in the amount charged prior to the cancellation of the order. You understand that Original Skateboards does not control when this credit will be reflected on your account balance.
6. Warranties; Limitation of Liability. CUSTOMER REPRESENTS, ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT Original Skateboards HAS NOT MADE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE QUALITY OR CONDITION OF ANY PRODUCT, OR ANY PRODUCT’S MERCHANTABILITY OR ITS SUITABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, THE QUALITY OF THE MATERIAL OR WORKMANSHIP OF ANY PRODUCT, AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED HEREBY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL Original Skateboards BE LIABLE TO CUSTOMER FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY PRODUCT PROVIDED TO CUSTOMER THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, OR LOSS OF USE, EVEN IF Original Skateboards HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY WHETHER ANY CLAIM IS BASED UPON BREACH OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORT, BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY DUTY, PRINCIPLES OF INDEMNITY OR CONTRIBUTION, THE FAILURE OF ANY LIMITED OR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY TO ACHIEVE ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OR OTHERWISE.
7. Return Policies. Return Policies are outlined on the Original Skateboards Web Store, and are subject to change with out notice.
8. Exchanges. From time to time, Original Skateboards may, in its sole discretion, exchange products or portions of a product. Any exchanges will be made in accordance with Original Skateboards’ exchange policies in effect on the date of the exchange.
11. Headings. The section headings used herein are for convenience of reference only and do not form a part of these Terms and Conditions, and no construction or inference shall be derived therefrom.